Tea tree oil is a new trend that is taking by surprise everybody, but do you know exactly what is it? This substance is an essential oil that is being used as an alternative to many traditional skin treatments; but it has other uses like mouthwash, repellent, and even deodorant. It also has benefits for hair and nails!
To get the best tea tree oil, you must buy one that is 100% natural. The Latin name Melaleuca alternifolia and the origin must be impressed on the label. Besides that, try to buy it from a very known brand or store, to be secure about the precedence, because like all the essential oils, it can produce terrible results if it is from an unknown source or mix it with other components.
Tea tree oil benefits for the skin
There are many benefits for the skin that this oil can provide, it is used in a wide range of lesions and conditions; some of them are:
- Dry skin: perfect for soothing dry skin, reducing itching and irritation, and hydrating the cells. It also has shown incredible results for the treatment of eczema. The best way to do it, it is to mix a few drops of the oil into a moisturizer and apply it to the affected areas right after the shower, better if it is twice per day.
- Oily skin: it helps to control and reduce oily skin. It can sound strange, but the antiseptic properties of the tea tree oil can start to reduce the production of grease on the face and other parts. Just add a little bit to the toner, moisturizer or sunscreen that you use and use it every day.
- Itchy skin: there is no worse sensation than }itchy skin, but this condition can lead to terrible infections. With the anti-inflammatory properties of the oil, the sensation and any infection can be treated. Just use your normal moisturizer mixed with a few drops of the tea tree oil, and apply it several times a day in the affected zone.
- Wounds and cuts: it contains antibacterial properties perfect for a better and quick recovery of any wound and cut. These tend to hurt and be uncomfortable, but combining the oil with the wound ointment cream can help you to a full healing.
- Acne: tea tree oil is one the preferred treatments for acne, because of the anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties it can reduce redness, swelling, and clogged pores. Besides that, it can help to reduce the scars and start to contributes to the curing process. Try to combine all the acne products of your treatment with some drops of the oil and start to observe results.
- Never apply it directly on your skin, its components are so strong that it can damage your body. Dilute it with a neutral option like coconut or almond oil. The mix between them must be 1 or 2 drops of tea tree oil with 12 drops of the neutral oil.
- Be careful with the sensitive areas like eyes, mouth, and nose. Especially the eyes. It can cause irritation and swelling.
- Like every skin product, try it first on a small part of the body like the hands to observe any bad reaction to it.
The tea tree oil is an excellent addition to your skincare products. Be very careful when using it; just buy the best natural products.
Facebook: Dora Salazar
Removing makeup before going to bed is essential for your skin health, and it is a must that you should comply in your routine. It can look like an impossible task, because of the many responsibilities that you have at home, after work. But taking care of yourself needs to be your top priority.
Of course, you have been hearing that sleeping with makeup on is a terrible thing to do, but do you truly know why? This article will provide you with all the reasons and the best way to do it.
Reasons to remove your makeup before going to bed
Sleeping with makeup on can be chaotic for your skin. Every woman loves to have a beautiful face; however, for laziness and tiredness, we tend not to fulfill the nighttime beauty routine, in which removing chemical products is the most important part.
It can be terrible for the skin, leading to the feared breakouts. Because all the products and their components mix with the dirt and sweating accumulate during the day, so the pores clogged and ending with breakout and places hardly to concealed.
Dry complexion in the morning
It is unfortunate for the complexion if you don’t refresh your face after the long day hours because the foundation, powder, and eye makeup can stick to the body, letting lines and creases appear, besides starting the day with a dry and dull skin that will need several days to recover.
An older look
The purpose of wearing makeup is to look younger and fresh. However, if you sleep with it on, the effort put into buying products and tools to have the best appearance can be forgotten, because the next morning your face will be awful and it will take time to recover the previous state. So, please take care of your face making every night your beauty routine and get rid of the makeup, dirt, and sweat.
Ways to remove makeup easily
There are a couple of options to remove products when you feel tired and can barely keep your eyes open.
Makeup remover wipes: this is the easiest way to remove it in just a few minutes; these wipes are so good that they can take off even the waterproof options. Keep them on your bag for quick cleaning if you need to change or arrange the makeup at work. Just try to close the pack well so they won’t dry.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
Cleansing oil: this is the new trend because oil attracts oil and many of the makeup products have oily components, especially the ones for the eyes. Apply a few drops on a cotton pad and use it on your body; the makeup will be lift from your skin. After that use the regular cleanser and wash your face quickly.
Micellar water: this is the new favorite cleanser, coming directly from France. Micellar water is an option composed of tiny micelles, that are oil molecules in water that remove makeup, dirt, and grease but at the same time clean and hydrate the skin. Just use a cotton pad with the products and wipe all your face, with the eyes just leave for a few seconds and remove.
Removing the makeup before sleep is important to look young, healthy, and fresh every morning even with messy hair. Remember: having a nighttime beauty routine can be the difference in your look because it can provide you with a natural and gorgeous appearance.
Facebook: Dora Salazar
Non-comedogenic products are the best skincare and makeup products, but maybe this term is something new for you. In this article, I will explain to you what it means and the advantages of their use.
What is the meaning for non-comedogenic?
This term is the fancy way to explain that some products won’t cause comedones, which are pore blockages that result in acne or blackheads. A product that is labeled as non-comedogenic is supposed to contain ingredients that do not clog pores. Nowadays, many skincare and cosmetics products are produced this way to prevent any harm to the body.
There is a comedogenicity scale that will indicate the level of the ingredient from 0 to 5; if you detect that several components in your products are labeled 4 or 5 in this measurement system, stop using them. Options between 1 and 3 are good to use, but this will depend on your skin. Remember that you must know your body before trying a new product.
To understand the scale, follow this guideline:
- Several alternatives with oil that has a comedogenic rating of 0 are labeled as non-comedogenic, normally they won’t clog your pores.
- Oil rated as a 1 signifies a slight chance that it will clog your pores.
- A comedogenic product rating of 2 still indicates that it won’t clog pores; but for some people with sensitive skin, these products may do it.
- The rating of 3 is where a lot of people will break out using skincare items with comedogenic ingredients, but others won’t have problems with them.
- Options rating of 4 suggests that MOST users will have pores clogged using them unless they have a good tolerance for it. But, as usual, there are many factors involved in this.
- A comedogenic rating of 5 is a component that will block your pores, and few people can’t tolerate them. They are included in many choices, so you must be very attentive on what you are using.
Why should you use non-comedogenic products?
If your body is too sensitive and delicate, better to look out for non-comedogenic items; this will ensure a healthy skin acne-free. Also, pay attention to the ingredients of your favorite products, maybe you will need to change them. Moisturizing and skin-soothing ingredients like jojoba oil, squalane, and allantoin are perfect examples of non-comedogenic components, so next time you will be going for new skincare purchases check the ones with those indications.
Facebook: Dora Salazar
Yoga has become the physical activity preferred for so many women because of the endless benefits that you will experience with it. It helps to reduce stress, tiredness, and even sleep problems, besides giving you a healthy body. But do you know that it can improve your skin?
Yes, this practice improves so many different aspects of your organism that one of the final results is glowing and healthy skin. At the same time, you will feel good about yourself and your surroundings, thanks to the release of good hormones that automatically changes your emotions and reactions.
Benefits of practicing yoga
Here I will show you the different benefits that yoga has, but just remember to have a safe practice and consult with a professional in the area, to fully understand how it works.
To have good circulation in veins and arteries, and a healthy heart, you must move. Even when it can look slow and boring, this sport increases blood flow and heart rate with different movements and positions. A bad circulation raises the risk of heart problems, and you will feel tired and without energy, which contributes to dry skin and hair loss.
This is highly important for skin, because the oxygen flow gets rid of free radicals and other toxins from the body. The free radicals are behind the loss of collagen and elastin that are responsible for aging expressions like wrinkles and facial lines.
Certain positions help with the natural process of digestion, just wait a couple of hours after the meal to go to the class. The deep breathing exercises also help with it, reducing the bloated feeling. With good digestion, the nutrients will find the correct place, and skin will have a good look.
Yoga is a great way to reduce stress levels because it helps to forget work, house, and other issues, you must highly concentrate on the movements. Besides, it helps you to get better sleep and feel calm and happy.
Stress and daily routines are a detonator for an imbalance among the different hormones that are you in your body. Others are your monthly cycle, but this sport is a great way to control both, and hormones will not play strange games with your body and emotions. Skin will benefit from this because a good distribution will give you a good and healthy aspect.
Now, you can find new techniques like facial yoga, movements especially created for the face. These exercises are amazing for the face muscles and the skin there. You can practice them in the morning and before bed to start seeing results, giving you a youthful appearance.
Increase your energy
Yoga will increase your energy levels, giving you the opportunity to perform every activity scheduled for that day with 100% effort. Productivity will improve, and every single task will look like normal and easy to finish. This boost will also help with your feelings when you are full of energy you will feel happy and at ease.
Facebook: Dora Salazar
A hydrated skin is the perfect way to show that you are a healthy person, but for so many reasons sometimes the largest organ of the body does not get the correct hydrating or moisturizing, which are not the same. There are no differences between men and women when you are talking about skin; both will need care and treatments, so today I will show some tips to get hydrated skin.
Difference between hydrating and moisturizing
Both treatments are entirely different; products are called hydrators and moisturizers, hence for them the primary objective is to help the skin, to get the necessary water to avoid the dryness and dehydration. However to reach this goal they use different ways, showing why the skin sometimes needs both treatments.
- Hydrating: it refers to the water that is contained in the cells, allowing them to show a healthy look on the skin. If the cells reduce the level of water, it is going to start the dehydration process. Hydrators work by giving water to the cells while helping the skin to absorb moisture and nutrients.
- Moisturizing: the products for moisture have the single job of helping the skin create the protecting barrier by trapping nutrients and moisture. This barrier will prevent water loss and will give a healthy, soft and smooth look to the skin.
Now that you know the difference, you must understand how your skin looks to choose the best treatment or if you will need both of them.
Tips to get a hydrated skin
With the difference clarified, let’s get to the tips on how to maintain a hydrated skin. Are you ready to give your skin a new look?
- Practice the exfoliation to prepare the skin for better hydration or moisture by removing the dead cells, that way the nutrients and water will be absorbed without problems.
- Use serums with the correct ingredients to increase the skin hydration such as hyaluronic acid, Sodium PCA, Panthenol, aloe, glycerin, among others.
- Start to love the moisturizing creams because they seal the serums hydration, thanks to containing lipids like ceramides and fatty acids; just remember to use the right one for your skin type.
- You can also make use of intensive treatments such as facials; these will give another look to the skin while using natural ingredients.
- Drink enough water. Many of us don’t drink water in the right way; it isn’t about drinking liquids; you must drink plenty of water to get the correct hydration.
- Have a balanced diet rich in minerals like omegas, especially omega 3.
As you can see, having a healthy and hydrated skin is not a difficult task; with healthy habits and effort your skin will feel soft, smooth, and most important, hydrated. Give your skin the same care like the rest of your body.
Facebook: Dora Salazar
Many women have a beauty routine and the face becomes one of the most precious parts. The products that you would use on it must be made of the best ingredients; however, many of us don’t pay attention to the labels, only to brands. Besides, in many products expensive doesn’t mean better.
So, today I give you seven reasons to check the ingredients on the facial merchandise that you are using or are thinking to buy. Don’t fall into the spell of the big marketing campaigns from the exclusive brands, find the ones according to your style and needs.
Seven reasons to check the ingredients of your beauty products
- Expiration date: every item will show you a symbol that shows the period after opening (PAO), date to be aware of because it will indicate for how many months you can use it. But there are several ingredients that depending on the climate conditions can degenerate quickly. Expired products are highly dangerous.
- Sunscreen protection: In the morning routine, sunscreen protection is a must. Checking the ingredients will indicate you the type of sunscreen included in the products. Keep this in mind especially if you live in a sunny place.
- Natural or synthetic ingredients: many natural alternatives claim to only use ingredients easily found in nature; but in reality, they can contain synthetic options that may affect your skin in harmful ways. Read carefully the ingredient list.
- Research: try to do a search the different components that you read on labels, especially those that are unpronounceable. Knowing their names and what they do, will provide an easy background when you are buying new merchandise.
- You skin condition: because we possess different skin types, you must understand how yours can react to the different products. Besides, some are made specifically for every type, and the ingredients can change.
- Not falling for fancy-named brands: keep in mind that ingredients are used in all brands, so often the expensive ones don’t offer major differences, so spending money on these will not guarantee the best care for your face.
- Artisanal products: when looking for natural ingredients in facial care it would be a good choice to check local stores offering handmade products. They will give you all the information about the components, for your knowledge.
Knowing the ingredients of the facial products can help you to have control of what you apply to your body. So take care of yourself and start to change your beauty routines to have beautiful and healthy skin.
Facebook: Dora Salazar
Pregnancy is a state where women face so many changes requiring care and precautions to be healthy and allow normal development of the baby. The doctor will give you a long list of do’s and don’ts to follow for the next few months, but most likely, it will be about food, drinks, physical activities, and surroundings. Beauty products haven’t been considered as important, until recent years.
Nowadays, these are being taken into consideration because the composition of some chemicals have tested harmful for the baby and for you. For your safety, you should avoid products containing any of the following ingredients. Look at them closely and find a substitute.
Ingredients to avoid during pregnancy
This list is created to provide a helpful guide to use when you are looking for beauty products; that way your routines and beauty care won’t be affected during this wonderful time of your life.
- Retinoids: these are present in the acne and anti-aging products, under the following names: retinyl palmitate, retinoic acid, isotretinoin, adapalene, retinaldehyde, tazarotene, and tretinoin. Doctors recommend not to get pregnant under the use of those products, or if you are planning to. However, if you got pregnant cut the application immediately.
- Phthalates: this is used in products like perfumes and nail polish to increase the effect of other chemicals in their formulas. Products with phthalates are associated with health problems such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and bad fetal development. So next time look for products phthalates-free when you want a new perfume or nail polish.
- Formaldehyde: speaking about nail polish, this one can be found in many different brands. Others, like hair straightening treatments and eyelashes glue, also have this in their formulas. You will find the formaldehyde under many labels like quaternium-15, dimethyl-dimethyl (DMDM), 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol (bromopol), and others. Buy only formaldehyde-free products for your house.
- Ammonia: are you in love with dying your hair? Well, many dye hairs have this ingredient as part of their formulas, that is the reason behind the success of many ammonia-free alternatives. Inclusive, you can find many that are using natural ingredients on their components to bring better protection for the hair.
- Dihydroxyacetone: also known as DHA, can be found in spray self-tanners, this one reacts on your skin making it look like a recent tan without getting under the sun. However, the problem is if you inhale the particles; for that reason, forget about the spray tan during the pregnancy.
Source: Mother Nature Network
Facebook: Dora Salazar
To clearly discover your skin type, it’s crucial to understand that your skin is as unique as your blueprint.
You are born with your skin type, it is in your genetic makeup but since the skin is an organ in constant evolution, it responds to changes in its surroundings, lifestyle and age factors which have a direct effect on the skin causing it to get out of balance and more prone to ageing.
Learning and understanding your skin type is very important because it will not only help you detect and adapt to the skin changes but also select the best treatment options and correct skincare.
Many skin problems arise from using the wrong products ending in skin imbalances and other skin issues like inflammation and breakouts.
I know, we are bombarded by the phrase “perfect skin” everywhere and although it sounds extremely appealing, the truth is that most people will have some concerns about their skin, specially as time passes by. But working with people daily for many years has allowed me to see that most of them look for the same goal not perfect but “healthy-looking skin.”
Skin types are determined by the amount and distribution of sebum the skin produces which influences texture, pore size and overall behavior of the skin. Too much oil can end up in acne or too little sebum can result in irritation and discomfort of the skin.
These elemental factors impact the skin dividing it into 4 main categories:
However; as a professional, I believe that in order to have a more accurate analysis, other crucial factors should also be considered:
- SKIN COLOR based on the Fitzpatrick scale which measures 6 skin types ranging from very white skin which burns very easily and never tans to the darkest skin which never burns and other shades in between. This helps you understand how vulnerable your skin is to sun damage.
- SKIN DENSITY taking in consideration how thick or thin the skin is in function of the depth of the three layers of your skin will give you a good idea of how delicate or resilient your skin is.
- LAXITY how “firm” or “saggy” the skin is reflects its levels of elasticity caused by break down of collagen and elastin in the underlying structure. This factor helps to determine how the skin is aging at a deeper level.
- SKIN FRAGILITY how the skin will react and tolerate different treatments and skincare products helps you determine how sensitive your skin is.
Without any further due, let’s get into the details of each skin type:
NORMAL SKIN (well-balanced skin) meaning not too oily or too dry.
Sebum is distributed evenly throughout all facial areas. The complexion looks healthy with refined pores, smooth texture, even tone and no blemishes.
In many years of treating skin, I have come across this skin type may be four or five times, it is extremely rare to have skin that is completely balanced because as I discussed earlier, we are surrounded by internal and external elements that constantly affect the skin.
But if you have the blessing of having normal skin, lighter lotions and serums are ideal to maintain it and fight the signs of aging. Good ingredients are always beneficial even if your skin is in good health.
DRY SKIN (produces less sebum than normal skin) the medical term for dry skin is “Xerosis”.
It lacks essential lipids for proper barrier function like ceramides, cholesterol and fatty acids along with deficiencies in urea, amino acids and lactic acid; Natural moisturizing factors (NMFs) necessary to maintain normal moisture levels in the skin.
This skin type usually presents very small pore size, tends to lack radiance and has an overall feeling of tightness. Often, it has more visible lines, less elasticity and could also experience flaking.
Moisture is vital to the care of dry skin. Use lotions and rich creams to nourish your skin cells and supply the skin what it lacks. One very important point is to identify if your skin is dry because of lack of lipids or water or both. There is a big difference between moisturization and dehydration.
Replenishing what the skin lacks will improve skin balance and restore its healthy state.
OILY SKIN (produces more sebum than normal skin) abundant sebum production known as “seborrhea”, pores appear larger and the skin looks shiny and has a thicker felling.
Oily skin tends to be more prone to blackheads and whiteheads and to various forms of acne.
Cleansing the face twice a day and avoiding heavy creams is recommended to minimize the appearance oily skin. Look for lighter texture products like serums, gels and oil-free sunscreens to prevent over saturation of oil within the follicle which can become a culprit for breakouts.
COMBINATION SKIN (presents a mix of skin types) normally oilier on the T Zone located across the forehead and on the nose and chin areas.
Enlarged pores are more visible in this region while the cheeks present characteristics of normal or dry skin.
This skin type is very common, and it is tricky to treat because you are dealing with different skin types at the same time. Blemishes can be present on oily areas and excessive dryness on the others.
People with combination skin should consider using different products for different areas of the face to keep the skin balanced. To keep it simple, a good idea is to opt for products that are not too heavy or too light.
Lotions make a great choice for combination skin.
Serums can be layered providing fantastic results also. Special attention must be placed on the cleanser and toner. Select cleansers that are not too rich or too harsh, preferably pH balanced, and be careful with toners containing alcohol, this can end up causing excessive dryness on those areas that are already dry.
Although not formally considered a skin type but more of a skin condition. I feel that sensitive skin needs its own description.
Many people suffer from this condition. It is skin that is over reactive, fragile and delicate and gets irritated very easily. You can have any skin type mentioned above and also have sensitive skin.
Having very sensitive skin myself, my personal experience is that it is a very difficult condition to have, many factors are involved, and it is such an extensive topic that deserves an entire article but for now I can tell you that “less is more” when treating this condition and ingredients do have a huge impact in this case.
Specially restoring healthy lipids like ceramides and fatty acids and staying away from skin sensitizers like fragrances, colorants, certain essential oils (not all oils are the same, there are some that can be very sensitizing for the skin), harmful chemicals etc.
With the correct ingredients and treatment, you can improve sensitive skin and make it more resilient. I compare it to a roller coaster ride, it constantly has its ups and downs, but again when you know what you are dealing with and what to use to improve it, you can accomplish very positive changes.
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
SUN CARE IS A MUST FOR HEALTHY SKIN
Ultraviolet radiation harms the skin causing:
Sunburn, breaking down collagen and elastin, damaging healthy cells and causing skin cancer.
It’s important to remember that all skin types should conscientiously apply sunscreen daily. Even if the weather is cloudy or rainy.
Protecting your skin from incidental sun exposure is vital to prevent skin cancer and photo ageing. Look for sunscreen formulas that suit your skin type.
Most dermatologists recommend using an SPF of 30 or higher to defend your skin and avoid premature ageing.
It is key to note that no sunscreen can block up to 100% of UV rays; therefore, it is essential to apply it in the correct amount and to reapply regularly.
Balanced skin is the healthiest and yes, it’s not easy to achieve but with the right knowledge you can manage what suits your skin best to bring it as close as possible to a balanced healthy state.
Thank you very much for being here.
Until next time.
Founder of Zkin Fix Skincare
Today, beauty has become a term with a limitless meaning..
There is always space for new things, new products and yes.. new tools. It seems like people are ready to go beyond skincare and do whatever it takes in search of the fountain of youth. We all strive for a healthy, glowing and younger looking skin and if something as simple as a facial roller can make your skin look better why not try it.. right?
Ironically enough, facial massage rollers are far from being an innovation, the history of facial rollers dates from centuries ago, but with the Asian influence in skincare in the recent years, this tradition has resurface full force becoming into a very popular skin trend.
Massage helps to increase blood circulation
Activates lymphatic drainage reducing inflammation and eliminating toxins
Stimulates facial muscles
Increases skin tone and elasticity
Reduces puffiness and redness
BONUS: Increasing blood flow encourages production of collagen and gives the skin a healthy and natural glow.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Massage gently, the lymph is found at a very superficial level in the skin, so if you press too hard you will you be going into the muscle tissues and miss the benefits of a good lymphatic drainage.
Do it in upward and outward movements to create a lifting effect, never pushing downwards
A few minutes a day is more than enough for the face.
Massaging right before and after the application of a skincare product will benefit the absorption of the product.
Can facial massage affect the distribution of fat (adipose tissue) on your face?
Many people claim to see a slimming effect when they use a facial massage roller regularly. More likely, that effect is due to a drainage of the lymph which helps to eliminate fluids and inflammation. The effect is temporary.
The adipose tissue is located in the hypodermis the skin layer found deeper to the dermis (the second layer of the skin). You would have to massage with a lot of pressure to access the hypodermis and massage regularly and for a much longer period of time to experience changes in the adipocytes (fat cells). When someone uses massage for body contouring of the treatment of cellulite, it mainly happens from increase in oxygen causing a raise in body temperature which activates the metabolism to promote fat burning, but again, it requires a much longer time than just 45 -60 seconds, the time recommended for the use of most facial massage rollers. Nevertheless, as I mentioned before applying very light pressure is key when using this method to achieve the best benefits.
I have been using the Nurse Jamie UPLIFT massaging roller for a few weeks.
I like it, so far what I have seen is a subtle lifting effect right after a do the movements with the tool. I find it specially good in the morning if I wake up with puffiness under my eyes. From the increase in oxygen, I do notice a nice glow in my skin. Now, the effect is temporary, it lasts only a few hours.
I find this tool to be particularly good for those times when you need a quick pick me up. It does the trick. Another thing that I like about it is that is easy to carry around and it needs no batteries or charging.
The price point is on the high end. It costs $69
It is a well-made tool that rotates smoothly, contains 24 massaging stones with tourmaline quartz and has an hexagon shape which helps to prevent pinching or pulling the skin.
THIS IS WHAT THE COMPANY SAYS ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
“The Nurse Jamie UpLift™ Massaging Beauty Roller is an innovative beauty tool for the face and body with a unique hexagon shape that holds 24 massaging stones to temporarily energize, enhance, revive and uplift your skin. The UpLift™ is a Celebrity favorite for it’s ease of use, portability and instant results! The Uplift Beauty Tool utilizes a unique rhythmic rolling action, replicating the techniques used in my signature facials at our exclusive spas to help improve the appearance of skin tone for a more renewed, youthful-looking you!”
- 24 Massaging Stones
- Helps Improve Skin Tone
- Suitable for Most Skin Types
- Portable, Easy-To-Use
- No Batteries Required
THE BOTTOM LINE:
As a professional I know the incredible benefits of massage. These tools will never replace the amazing results that some skillful hands can provide; however, they are great tools for at home treatments and for a quick lifting effect that although not permanent.. hey, who wouldn’t like that!
Thank you so much for being here,
Until next time,
Med. Aesthetician/ Cosmetologist/ Massage Therapist/ Med. Electrologist C.M.E.
The information above represents my personal opinion and it is shared for informational purposes only.
This post was not sponsored.
When was the last time you treated yourself to a skintreatment ?
Regular facial treatments can have amazing benefits for the skin.
They can prevent and correct many skin issues and maintain your skin looking healthy and younger looking. My philosophy in skin care is based on 4 very important blocks that transform and maintain the skin.. fighting the signs of aging and helping improve other concerns, supporting the skin to function at its fullest potential.
▫CLEANSING & EXFOLIATION ..Exfoliating dead skin cells allows better absorption and efficacy of your skin care and forces the skin to replace those dead cells with new cells which perform better and look healthier
▫STIMULATION ..If there is a word that describes keeping your skin looking young is this one. As we age the skin becomes sluggish and it’s normal renewal processes slow down considerably, so stimulating in different ways for example : massage, utilizing technology etc.. makes the skin work more effectively.
▫NOURISHMENT .. Good skincare with selected ingredients can transform the skin and supply essential nutrients topically which are utilized directly providing great results.
▫PROTECTION.. None of the above will make sense if you don’t protect your skin with a good SPF. The sun damages skin cells and speeds the signs of aging like uneven pigmentation , distended capillaries and lines and wrinkles needless to say the high risk of skin cancer.
?ALWAYS CONSIDER that everyone’s skin is unique and the skin changes so its needs change as well.
Thank you for being here.
Until next time,
Founder of Zkin Fix Skincare